VIP Services' Credit and Privacy Policies
VIP'S REFUND POLICY
HOW TO REPORT AN ERROR OR ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT
YOUR STATEMENT AND TRANSACTIONS INVOLVING YOUR ACCOUNT.
If you think your statement or receipt is wrong, or if you need more information, we must hear from you no later
than 60 days after we sent you the first statement on which the problem or error occurred. When you contact us, you should:
1. Tell us your name and account number.
2. Describe the error and clearly explain why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
3. Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
If you report the error over the phone (verbally), we may require that you send us your complaint or quest in writing within 10 business days.
We will tell you the results of our investigation within 10 business days (20 business days if the error involves a point-of-sale transaction or a
foreign initiated transfer) after we hear from you and will correct any error promptly.
If we need more time, we will re-credit your Account
within 10 business days (20 business days if the error involves a point-of-sale transaction or a foreign initiated transfer) for the amount you
think is in error, so that you may have use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation.
If we ask you to put your
complaint in writing and we do not receive it within 10 business days, we may not re-credit your Account.
We will send you written explanation within three (3) business days after we finish our investigation. You may ask for copies of the
documents that we used for our investigation.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO US THAT YOU KNOW THE FOLLOWING:
- We do not sell your information.
- Your information is confidential. Our employees and the companies we contract with are obligated to manage your information in confidence.
- We protect your information. We have security procedures that meet or exceed industry standards.
For questions about your statement, please call the Customer Service number listed on this page.
VIP Account Holder Services
P.O. Box 19581, Lenexa, KS 66285
Account Holder Customer Service: (913) 742-3621
Begin your E-Vote registration process today by completing the form and writing "VIPME" and your birthdate in the comments below with today's date.